Wednesday, June 3, 2020

"When marketing is done right, sales take care of itself"

The Title of this article was a quotation I have heard somewhere, I tough is was from Philip Kotler, one of the important names in Marketing (I was used to teach marking using books he did authored), but I end up not finding it to refer in this article, anyway my point here today is to emphasize the importance of Marketing. Don´t get me wrong, without the product or service there will be no business at all
But if people were not given the chance to know the existence of your product or service you will not stand a chance either. To be quite honest I see you need to do much more than that, specially if you have competitors. For example managing to have Reviews from past customers available to prospective new customers can be the difference to close a sale.

Perhaps you need to ask yourself: "When I will give my business a chance to be more visible online, using all the tools and techniques that seems to be working to every other business ?" Maybe you have tried before and did not work well, but isn´t that the road to success ? You just not get to the end yet. Also there are some great starting points you can start from.

I hope you are finding my blog educative, maybe you can go and see my you tube channel as well, there are a lot of good tips there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment