Friday, December 18, 2020

The changing face of advertising - The miracles of Technology

Advertising can be intoxicating. The spin, the story, the message, the call to action, the image, the placement, the measurement, the refinement: it all adds up to a powerful cocktail that can ultimately change the world. At its core, advertising is all about influencing people – persuading them to take the actions we want, whether that’s choosing a particular brand of toothpaste, picking up the phone, filling in a mailing coupon or visiting a website. Done well, advertising has a power that can achieve amazing things, and if you’re in business you’re already doing it and will continue to do so.

This picture above could be look more real than what it is, if wasn´t for the right side where you can see the enormous amount of evidence of the adulteration. Well I did use a very simple tool to put me in that picture and to be honest I am not very skilled on that kind of  software, But it proves a point that i want to emphasize today, if I can do it, every one else can too. But of course that is not very convincing,... if you use a better software, or such software on the hands of someone who knows how handle the task of modifying the picture can make it look real. Not long ago to do that wasn´t even possible but today almost anyone can do it. 

That brings me back to what I was saying in the first paragraph. Because of the internet anyone can put some advertising for a very cheap price or even for free with the tools available now, those tools or advertising on the internet is relatively new comparing to other methods of advertising and if not done properly it will look as cheap as my picture above (not convincing anyone that it is real), but if you invest your time to learn the online advertising or pay someone who knows how to do you can indeed achieve excellent results. 

I hope this girl did not mind me putting her picture here, it was the same girl on the other picture, we did talk a lot using facebook messenger in the past, but we never met face to face, again that must not have been possible some decades ago. The world is always changing, lets take advantage of the new technology to do what wasn´t possible before. In this case my problem was not the technology, she did find a boyfriend before I even be able to start planning to meet her..... 

If she end up reading my post here.... I just want her to know that I was always under the impression she was a good girl with very good values who calls my attention,  I wish her well and good luck.  


 



1 comment: