Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Why do I use a corn as a Logo?

 logo is a combination of text and imagery that tells people the name of your small business and creates a visual symbol that represents your vision. It's a big part of your brand identity (what people will see). A good logo is memorable, differentiates you from everyone else, and fosters brand loyalty

Many years ago, when I was still a kid I open the Dictionary of Britannic Encyclopedia  to look for a word and saw my surname "Gameiro" in there. This is when I did found out the word "Gameiro" was also the name of a variety of a yellow corn. From that time on I start using corn as symbol where ever I could. I just thought you would be wondering why corn??
 

7 Reasons Why a Logo is Important:

1. It Grabs Attention

2. It Makes a Strong First Impression

3. It's the Foundation of Your Brand Identity

4. It's Memorable

5. It Separates You From Competition

6. It Fosters Brand Loyalty

7. Your Audience Expects it


No comments:

Post a Comment