Friday, May 15, 2020

Better way of doing things.

If you look the 2 pictures in this post, which one of the do you think is a healthy one? I believe most people would agree that one showing a salad was the healthy one. It does not mean that the fried potatoes would not bring any nutrition to your body, but we will know what happen if our meals is always like the potatoes ones.

This salad was me trying to prepare some healthy food at home, I am in china now and I don´t have oven at home, as a University teacher here in china I am used to eat at the canteen with the students, but because of the lockdown do to the covid-19 virus outbreak I was asked to stay home and teach online. I end up eating a lot of salad since the outbreak started....
I have read some theory saying that if you eat healthy 80% of the time you can eat whatever you want for the rest of the time (20%). I don´t know how true this is but it does make a lot of sense.

This other picture it is me and my father eating fried potatoes, it was delicious, it was in my summer vacation in Brazil in 2019, one month later I was back in China for another school year. 
Now lets go back to the title of this post: "Better way of doing things." I am sure you can see the value of eating healthy, that is why most people, me included don´t eat fried potatoes like that all the time, but when we talk about advertising, do you think there is a better way of doing things?

As longs as the ads are bringing results everything is fine. Right ?

If you answer yes, think again. This may the reason many people will never try the "better way", as long as they keep having results with the ads they are posting online. Ads will bring the results immediately and that is so enticing to any business owner, but if you working on what I will call "the foundation" before doing some ads, your results will be so much better, there are even strategies that work at the same time on bringing results immediately as well as working at your foundation.

If I got you intrigued what it is the foundation I was talking about or the strategy I was referring to, you can just click the links on the last paragraph to find out. Also to learn more about the foundation I was talking about you can watch DRS (digital referral system) and SRS (Social referral system)


No comments:

Post a Comment