Sunday, March 14, 2021

What are you doing with your time? Use it in a way you wont regret latter.

 From one research I did make this post you can see in the picture. Very often I end up sending it to people I talked everywhere.... that post help us to align our most important goals with the time we have. That is because it is so easy to get cough up on the "rat race" of our busy days...

As you can notice from the answer on the research no one said they regret they did not spent more time in the office, or more time working, or they regret that they did not make enough money. All the answers were related to fulfilling good relationships.... 

The better relationships you have the less regrets you will have by end of your life. Since many years ago I try to live in way that reflect that believe because I think it is true. For example, now I am divorced and alone in China as a University teacher but I still make the priority in my time to talk to my kids that are living in USA with their mother. To be honest the time we spent online together is the best time anyone can wish for...

We do play chess, Risk, naval battle, among others....

I am famous for being a very economic person, some of my friends tell a joke saying if I go swimming with a effervescent medicine on my hands, it can arrive dry on the other side of the swimming pool. This is them comparing how tied up I hold money matters....

Even thou I feel money is very important (we need it to survive in this world) I also do know that it will not matter to much to the place we are going after this life. So I made lot of my life decision accordingly.

I left our home (the house we live in) to my ex-wife without fight for it, I did believe she need a good place to live as well our kids, but she end marring again and moving out to USA. So again I let my kids go with her while I could prevent that for happening just by not signing the authorization paper for them leave the country. I have learn by reading therapeutic book that small kids would miss mother much more than father, so made this decision for their well being not mine.

Now I do keep making the effort to be available to them wherever and whenever they need, and for now that is mostly online.

I just wrote this article because sometimes we need someone or something like this article to point us out to the right direction in life, so we can start making better decision in life, at least the ones who we will not regret when we arrive to the point the research I just talking about in the begging of this text.

I hope you did enjoy reading this text, also hope it makes you wonder and reflect where are you going, perhaps you want to share in the comments below your story and if this insight was helpful.

This blog is about marketing and related subjects, but as you can see.... not loosing sight of the most important things in life can make a huge difference in how you enjoy life and have your peace of mind.

Let me recommend Chris Bailey and his post about 7 Ways To Better Use Your Time, it is a very nice reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment