Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Costumers will love to hear from you.

That is because they buy from you. If you love ice-cream and the ice-cream shop owner make the effort to tell you the ice-cream you love has just been made, it is fresh, and it is on promotion... you will love  him for it. I have such an experience.... not with ice-cream

My wife (well my ex-wife....) had once a Patchwork store while we were still married, and I helped in the store, and I did found out pretty quick that the costumers loved to hear from me when the new load of Patchwork fabric just arrived, they loved also when I told them we were on promotion, they also loved when their requested supply arrived and I told them they can come to pick it up.

 I wished to say it was because of my personality but it was not the reason they loved to hear from me. At that time I had a blog and a website but did not much else. My mistake.... 

To take advantage of online presence without many other tools that comes with it is like living below the full potential of your business. Don´t do that....

It was not a completely disaster because I used to text my clients on their cell phone to tell those things they love to hear from me, witch makes me happy too because my sales increased a lot because of such small action.

Today the market has change a lot and everyone has a mobile phone in their hands and it is so much easier to make your clients happy (Remember they love to hear from you). You don´t have to do it yourself, to hire someone to do it for you will also do the trick and will be worth it. 

business card picture

Today costumers can hear from you in many different ways, but most of them will prefer to hear from you on their favorite social media platform, don´t be afraid to build up your audience... your customer will love you because of it. Remember, when you advertise to YOUR audience, the Facebook group community, your results will be so much better, this concept is better explained in this following video: 

No comments:

Post a Comment