Friday, February 4, 2022

It is a not non sense date website - Date in Asia - DIA

 I know it is a good website because I am one of the users for about 5 years. It is a free website and they dont have any interest in making money out of you like those website who charge by message, those can be the really bad ones since they make more money as they can make you stay not finding someone but still chatting. I have heard that such website may even hire some girl to do exactly that, to keep talking to Guys so the website can make money, but that is not the case here.


Off course not everything is perfect, those website that have not a very high income cannot invest money in profile verification and by that it is possible we have more fake profiles here than those who charge by fix amount monthly. You have to be the one to filter out the bad profiles, and I guess that is ok. I have been making good friends in here, also find fake profiles, but that i did in almost every date website I have been. One of the down side for dating online is that is I am always finding someone very far from me, so by the exception of one person, I never found someone close that I could meet in person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment