Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Facebook Business Owners Group - Do you want participate in a group where you can promote your business or sell? but don´t abuse it.

 I just have created a Business Owners group in Facebook. I know there is many groups like this but as I have noticed they do not allowed spam or selling. How can you promote something to  help business owners if you cannot sell the solution? I am allowing promotion on the group but I did ask the participants not to abuse it, like posting it many times just to get more exposure hoping to close a sale.


I will use common sense to moderate that. In the rules of the group I said you can promote things that will help business owners to manage their business, get more clients, do the accounting and so on,.... in summary anything related to business that can improve its performance and make things easier.

I even gave a tip for that, I create a topic called "PROMOTION". When you make a post selling something you should tag your post under the topic promotion, so people who are interested know where to go if they want to buy some solutions for their business. 

If you keep spamming and annoying everyone on the group with many selling postages, I guess I will have to banned you from the group.

I am hoping to be creating something good, lets see what will happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment